Wayne's World, but not really.

Saturday, May 27, 2006

Getting ready to leave

I've got a few more stories to tell and several more reviews to write, but I doubt I'll get to them before I leave Cannes.

The trip has been fun and educational, if not overwhelming at the beginning. Fortunately, I know that if I ever come again, I'll be able to hit the ground running. In fact, I'm going to see what my chances are next year of returning with some freelance gigs in place to pay for the trip.

I've also made several friends who I'll stay in touch with -- that alone makes the trip worth it.

The best part about my trip was that I was able to stay motivated to produce some original reporting and blogging -- my main worry before I left. The stories aren't terribly great, but it's a good start.

I'll post more photos and pictures when I get back to Chicago. Maybe I'll write a few more entries, as well.

It's been a long 12 days, and I'm somewhat burnt out. It will be nice to go at a slower pace again.

Thanks for reading.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home